I’m doing “Spring Cleaning” a little early this year and decluterring some old makeup in my stash. Now I have an excuse to go buy some new goodies! The products below are ones that I have been wanting for quite some time now and think they will be perfect for the Spring time.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brush #12: The ABH Duo brush is just what I need in my brush collection. What I especially love about this brush is the spooley on the end. Recently, I have been using an angled brush to apply product to my brows and have found that its the best way to get the right amount of product with the right amount of precision.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: And speaking of brow products, I have been wanting the ABH pomade for the longest time! I usually just brush some dark brown shadow to my brows with an angled brush. I love a good powder but I feel that the pomade will glide easier and keep my brow hairs in place.
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial: I’ve heard so many great things about the Cover FX drops. I have oily skin but I love me a nice healthy, dewy look. Gabriel Zamora used this in his foundation routine and it looked beautiful. I love using what he recommends for makeup and skincare because he has oily skin as well. And he’s super hilarious and always me smile and laugh. You guys should definitely check him out!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry: Something about the color of this product just keeps drawing me in! I think this lipstick looks beautiful on all skin tones and has the perfect amount of blue undertones to create a nice bright and vibrant color. I have been attempting to try different kinds of lipsticks that are not matte (this liquid lipstick is) but a little gloss on top would make the perfect Spring lip combo.
- Becca Evermatte Poreless Primer: Another Gabriel Zamora recommendation, surprise surprise. So far I have been loving my Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot primer and don’t think I’ll ever stop using it but I am always up for trying new ones, especially in the Spring and Summer when my skin gets oilier than usual. This Becca primer claims to act just like liquid blotting paper, which, hello, I’m sold!
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Fair Neutral: I’ve heard nothing but great things about this concealer. I have been dealing with a lot of redness on my face (which has vastly improved but is still there) so I need something to cover that up. I think this concealer can also act as a great highlight if you go a shade lighter.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette: I can’t tell you the last time I bought a new eye shadow palette; I need some new shadows in my life! I have been obsessing over peach tones (for eyes and lips) so when I found out about this palette I fangirled a little. This palette allows you to create so many day and night looks. I need my hands on this ASAP!
I hope to get my hands on these goodies sooner rather than later since Spring is quickly coming upon us. What are you guys eyeing for Spring? Let me know!