Well, I took a well needed trip to Ulta and Sephora the past couple of weeks and collected new goodies! I’m slowly but surely trying to restock my makeup collection and making sure that I get great use out of all these products. So, without further adieu let’s jump into it!
- Soap & Glory: One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
- So far, so good. I love this primer; it honestly has to be my new favorite. I have very oily skin and this primer controls it all day.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation in 202
- I love love love this foundation! Yes, I have oily skin but I love dewy complexions! This combined with the Soap & Glory primer is perfect!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- This is my favorite setting spray. I ran out so I grabbed a new one.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Wired
- I fell in love with the color!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Wired
- I needed (wanted) a matching lip pencil.
- Anastasia Brow Definer in Dark Brown
- Guys, to be honest…I’m not really loving this product. I truly believed that i purchased the Brow Definer but came home and realized that I purchased the Brow Definer instead. Nonetheless, I gave it a try but wasn’t to pleased. I might exchange it for the Brow Wiz.
- Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow in Red Carpet
- I’ve been on the hunt for a nice matte red shadow!
I’m very excited to try out some of these and show you guys how they turn out and hold up! Have you guys bought any new makeup recently?