The cat is out of the bag! Many of our probably don’t know this, but I am a Merchandiser for Chloe + Isabel. The Chloe + Isabel company is inspired by a “Provence meets Paris” take on French country chic. Each piece is hand-designed in our NYC studio. Recently, we collaborated with the one, the only Jen Atkin to create some unique and timeless hair accessories.
Jen Atkin is a celebrity hairstylist, who is known for working with some of the biggest and most glamorous names in the entertainment industry. You may have spotted her in a few episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and on the Kardashians’s Snapchat stories.
This collaboration is huge! All of the pieces are unlike any other and can only be found exclusively on my Chloe + Isabel boutique. I am so excited about this pieces, that I just had to share. I haven’t had the chance to play with them yet, but I will be very soon!
- Bun Cuff: This accessory is the ultimate game changer! Not only does it function as a bun cuff to amplify any messy bun, but it is also a bracelet! This is my favorite piece in the entire collection and they have been selling like hot cakes.
- Ponytail Clip: The ponytail clip looks great on sleek and smooth low ponytails and wavy, messy high ponies. It gives the classic ponytail a chic and sophisticated look.
- Smooth Crescent Hair Comb: The “half up, half down” style has been a such a trend this season, and the smooth crescent hair comb adds a more pizazz to the look.
- Wishbone Pin Set: Sometimes, just having your hair let loose can be a bit boring. Adding these wishbone pins make doing your hair so much more fun!
- Small Crystal Pavé Fan Pin Set: I am not the best at braids, but with these fan pins I am going to have to learn! Sticking these pins into your braids, add so much more life and texture.