This month has been a great one. I turned one year older and had a party with close friends and family. Truly, it was the highlight of the month. Which, brings us to my first favorite:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera: I was able to capture all of my birthday memories with this camera. For the past, oh, I don’t know, two years or so I have been debating whether the mini instant camera would be worth the purchase. I ended up purchasing this camera on the day of my birthday because I wanted to treat myself. I do not regret it whatsoever! This has been one of the best purchases of my life! My friends, family and I have been having so much fun snapping photos!
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour Palette in Light to Medium: Having a bronzer, blush and highlight in one compact is so convenient. But, what I especially love about about these particular products is their quality and shades. They are smooth and blend easily. Most of my mornings this month have been super early and rushed, so I love using this palette to give my complexion a natural glow without having to put in too much effort.
- Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Coral Cat: I have been wearing this lipstick almost everyday! It’s matte finish does not dry my lips whatsoever. And, the shade is really pretty!
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation: I get it! I now understand all the hype! I am in love with this foundation. It’s a medium coverage foundation and keeps my face matte all day. I don’t find it to be very heavy; I find it to be pretty light. This product is everything I’ve ever wanted in a foundation.
- Living Proof Styling Treatment: I can’t seem to find this product anywhere on Sephora’s site, but I bought this at a local Marshalls. In the summer, my hair decides it wants to show off just how frizzy it can get and make all the other curly and wavy hair strands in the world jealous. Right now, I am testing out a de-frizz shampoo and conditioner. After cleansing and conditioning my hair, I apply the Living Proof treatment to my roots and brush it evenly throughout my hair. Once it’s dry (I like to air-dry my hair), my hair is smooth and frizz free! This product works wonders!
- Chloe + Isabel: Bead + Chain Muli Wrap Bracelet: One of my favorite pieces to wear during the casual summer days. This wrap bracelet can amp up any casual look! I plan on purchasing more wrap bracelets in different colors. Click the link to shop in my boutique to take advantage of our Summer Solstice sale running now until July, 4th!
What were your June favorites? Let me know in the comments!