I can’t believe how quickly this month went by. 2016 is on a roll and will continue to be! This month has been such a great month. I traveled to Tucson, Arizona and Mexico to learn about violations of social justice dealing with immigration and spoke with individuals whose stories will forever remain a cherished memory. The trip truly my highlight of the entire month.
I also tried some new products, rediscovered an old favorite and caught up on some reading.
- Wildflower by Drew Barrymore: This book was my best friend during my flight to Tucson and Chicago. A four hour flight seemed like a hour flight. I could not put Drew’s book down; I was flipping through each page like no other. Definitely a fun read.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Devotion: I mentioned this product in my Mini Haul: New at the Drugstore post and I am so glad I purchased this lip product. It’s not as true of a matte as it suggests which is kind of a downer, but still beautiful nonetheless. I’ve been wearing for more daytime looks.
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul: This is my rediscovered favorite. I never realized what a perfect, neutral color this was! I am glad it is back in my life; I am using it almost every day.
- Jardins du Midi Eau de Parfum by Chloe + Isabel: I can’t say enough about this perfume. It’s the best perfume I have ever, ever purchased! Such a fresh and chic scent! I always recommend this perfume to my friends and family. Always! I really encourage you all to try this perfume because it’s such a perfect everyday scent and it’s so luxurious. Grab your bottle here! It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day gift!
- St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask: Where have you been all my life? I have found a new holy grail item. I have been on the hunt for a good scrub. I have found it to soften my skin and prevent dryness. It has been doing wonders during this cold winter season.
What have you guys been loving this month?