It’s hard to believe that the first week of 2016 has come to an end! Reflecting on this past week made me realize how important it is to live in the moment. This year is going to fly so lets make the most of it.
This week has been an eventful one. From a new mani favorite to Channing Tatum channeling his inner Beyoncé, there has been so much to love.
- A New Manicure Favorite- Now I am no stranger to getting no chip manicures, but feel that I have always choose the wrong colors. Choosing a polish color that will be on you nails for the next two weeks is a strong commitment. I decided to go with a more fresh, natural color and choose a light baby pink. It’s perfect.
- Season 4 of New Girl on Netflix + Season 5 Premiere on FOX- This was a long time coming. I absolutely love New Girl and was so excited to see that Season 4 was added on Netflix. Season 5 also made it’s debut on FOX so catch up now on Netflix if you need to!
- A New Drugstore Eyeshadow- You may want to sit down for this one. We all love the Maybelline Color Tattoos in their pot form, now get ready for them in crayon form! Introducing the Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon! I need to get my hands on these!
- Music Obsessions- I cannot get enough of Fun (feat. Chris Brown) by Pitbull. It puts me in such a great mood and makes me want to dance. And of course, Star Wars. I have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. Star Wars is a big topic in our household. Everyone in my family is a huge fan. I have been playing the Star Wars soundtrack in the background while writing in my journal.
- Channing Tatum Channels His Inner Beyoncé- YouTube this right now if you haven’t seen it already. I loved every second of this video. Every second. I am such a die hard Beyoncé fan and I couldn’t stop smiling.