We are more than halfway done with the year. That’s insane! Alas, we must continue on. I have been loving many new products this month and I even rediscovered an old favorite. Skincare has been a top priority of mine this month, which may explain why I have five skincare favorites this month, three makeup and only one hair. Skincare:
- Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- I could feel this cleanser digging all the dirt and oil out of my pores. Honestly. After rinsing it off I could feel my pores breathe! My face felt so fresh and clean and that is the feeling I want with any type of cleanser that I use. No more clogged pores, people!
- The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask
- This mask deep cleans like no other. This mask is a thick consistency and warms up once you start rubbing it on your face. The warming sensation is incredible and you know this bad boy is working! After washing it off with a cloth and applying a moisturizer my face felt so smooth! I am talking baby bottom smooth!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- This cream-gel moisture brings great moisture back into my skin. It’s so lightweight and a little of this product goes a long way!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector
- My dark spots were fading after a week of using this corrector! I apply it in the morning and evening right before I apply my moisturizer.
- The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
- Now this ladies and gentlemen, this product beats every other product I have EVER used in my lifetime. I use this oil to remove my eye makeup and it will now be the ONLY product I use to remove my eye makeup. One pump takes everything off! I mean everything! And because of its natural ingredients, my eyes never became irritated. I am in love with this cleansing oil! I will forever be repurchasing this product. It’s worth it!
- Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo in ‘Inked in Pink’
- Cream shadows have been my go-to this month. Being that my mornings are always so busy, I barely have time to do my makeup. I just apply this Color Tattoo onto my lid and go. It looks absolutely gorgeous and very appropriate for everyday.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner
- I have become a pro at liquid liner because of this pen. The felt tip allows for fast and easy application. You can get a precise thin or thick line. I found the formula to be great but only if I applied a primer of some sort or shadow. I have oily eyelids so if I wore this liner alone it would smudge very easily but it doesn’t bother me to apply a shadow or primer.
- Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- I’m so picky when it comes to mascara. I don’t like clumpy or spidery legs type of lashes, I mean who does. I like them to look natural. This mascara allowed me to achieve that natural look. It doesn’t leave my lashes looking clumpy at all…it gives me long and full lashes. And it lasts all day!
And last but not least… Hair
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Conditioner
- My rediscovered old favorite! This product does so much! I apply it on after I take a shower. I almost never use heat on my hair I always air dry my hair. My hair was never frizzy, was always de-tangeled, and free of split ends! Love this treatment!
Well there you go, those are my favorites! Thank you so much for reading!